The Chicagoland Food Blog is willing to accept occasional guest posts from fellow culinary enthusiasts and professionals. When contacting me, please include writing samples from other publications, topic ideas, and a brief bio about yourself and your experience in the food industry. I want to know who you are and why you are taking up space in my inbox. All guest posts must follow the writing guidelines below, or it will not be published.
- All posts must be at least 500 words.
- Please include at least one image with the article.
- Please include a head shot and biography of yourself for the boiler of the article.
- You may include two links back to your website in the biography.
- Any links within the article must be relevant to the content.
- You must use proper spelling and grammar.
- Your article must be unbiased and factual.
- Your article cannot be salesy in any way, and must be geared towards my readers.
- All content must be 100% original.
Please use the contact page to get a hold of me for guest posting inquiries.